Ladies and gents of the internet world,
IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!
Today is the 23rd day of the 10th month of the year 2015. HOLY LADY GAGA! This year flew out of our hands, didn’t it? Did you do all the crazy things from that crazy bucket list you wrote last December? Technically, you still have time! We have 2 months to prepare for that marathon, lose 10 pounds (or however many you’d like to lose), and do all the crazy things you thought you were going to do right now.
My plans for the weekend are as follow:
1. Clean my room — you should see the damn thing. Actually – never mind. You should not come near the premises of my place. It looks like WW3.
2. Take a nap after cleaning my room – because let’s face it, I will probably be really tired from cleaning my little room.
3. Ride my bicycle!
4. Watch Netflix – anyone out there obsessed with documentaries? Raise your hand
5. Maybe go on a date with some cute bearded manboy.
6. Go to happy hour, somewhere in the city.
7. Drink beer. A lot of it. Like tons of it.
And of course, I will have my go – to koozie ready for me. In fact, I will be carrying it around, while everyone else’s drink is hot, my beer will be cold and awesome.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Drink responsibly 🙂